The retail landscape is in the middle of one of its fastest transformations ever, which is creating new opportunities for manufacturers seeking a wider and more sophisticated approach to their retail marketing. Yet retailers still depend on radio to reach shoppers in their ears on the way to the store. CRN gives brands the biggest competitive channel advantage for the least cost by creating turnkey campaigns that help the product and the retailer, whether at the brick-and-mortar store or via purchase-by-click. We provide radio media for the retailer in exchange for retailer performance for your brand.
How we help
- Boost sales during key sales periods such as holiday, back to school and Q4
- Negotiate distribution and retailer performance
- Drive shopper marketing initiatives
- Demonstrate brand support to key retailers
- Defend against delisting
- Overcome competitive parity on shelf
- Execute hyperlocal retail and strategies
- Make strategic, efficient use of limited budgets
Insights on Channel Marketing
Five Steps to Help Your Channel Marketing
In a world of overwhelming options for your marketing dollars, it can seem daunting to find the right mix: brand awareness vehicles, experiential opportunities, social and digital integration, shopper marketing and channel marketing initiatives—all focused on achieving any number of brand objectives.
What would make retail shoppers
most likely to consider buying
Other ways CRN has used retail to gain visibility for brands