Promotions are a way of grabbing attention and getting people to act on behalf of the client. An on-air contest, for example, drives the consumer to a site, a store or an event. Promotions can be events, giveaways, sample distributions – virtually anything that is not advertising that advances a listener’s engagement with the product. Promotions are typically woven inside the stations’ programming to separate them from the ad clutter of spot breaks and excite the listeners.
What our promotions can do
- Boost sales during key sales periods such as holiday, back to school and Q4
- Amplify noise levels above competition
- Create local overlays for national promotions
- Communicate key product benefits, features, USPs in memorable ways
- Support print, OOH, events, or digital and social efforts
- Make strategic, efficient use of limited budgets
- Stimulate brand excitement among consumers
- Engage advertising-apathetic consumers
Insights on Promotions
Three Tips to Creating Successful
Marketers have long tried to understand the impact of contests and sweepstakes as marketing and promotional tactics, looking to measure not only whether consumers will participate but whether they will follow the activity surrounding them and make the connection with the sponsoring brand.